Bwthyn Rhosyn, Tintern Parva, (Bronze Medal), 2018
– Off dry rosé, made mainly from Pinot Noir and a touch of Pinot Gris. Light, fruity bouquet, fresh palate with red berry fruits.
Cariad Blush Rose, Llanerch Vineyard, 2018 – COMING SOON –
– Llanerch Vineyard has made this rose in true Provence style, pale on the colour and subtle red fruits and citrus in the flavour. A fantastic wine that can be drank on its own or with cured meats and cheese.
Cariad Dry White, Llanerch Vineyard, 2018 – COMING SOON –
– The grapes for Llanerchs Cariad Dry white wine are grown in the warmest area in the vineyard allowing the fruit to ripen with lush Citrus and stone fruit flavours and a crisp dry finish. Pairs great with with Salads, Chicken & Fish.
Cariad Off-Dry White, Llanerch Vineyard, 2018 – COMING SOON –
– The Cariad off dry is a blend of the grape varieties produced at Llanerch giving a rounded wine with an all around appeal, and is Llanerch’s best seller. Being off dry but not sweet this can easily be enjoyed on its own, but also works great with Chicken & Fish.
Chablis ‘Cellier de la Sabliere’, Louis Jadot, 2018
– Elegant Chablis bursting with white flowers and stone fruits aromas. Long finish with a stony character and a fresh acidity.
Chardonnay, Ancre Hill Estates, 2018
– Cleverly balancing delicateness with power, the aromas and flavours are of light lemon and ripe green apple, displaying hints of honeysuckle & vanilla. The grapes were whole bunch pressed then fermented in stainless steel and oak barrel. It was aged on gross lees for a minimum of 10 months, with natural MLF, no filtration or fining. Ancre Hill Estates is located in the Welsh county of Monmouthshire. The 12 hectares of vineyards are perfectly positioned on south facing slopes close to the border town of Monmouth and the Wye Valley. The estate utilises traditional Biodynamic and Organic Viticultural practices to produce the best possible fruits from carefully sourced and selected varieties with excellent heritage. The wines produced at Ancre Hill express the terroir of ancient mudstone and sandstone soils, giving the wines their character and natural flavours, with no external intervention or manipulation in the winemaking process
Chateau du Fauga – AC Grand Vin Blanc, Montravel, 2018
Lively, fruity aromas. In clayey-limestone soils, the grapes are very ripe and thus give off aromas of candied fruit. Château Fauga is made with 90% Sauvignon, or 100% according to the vintage. Fermentation is carried out at a low temperature with a skin maceration of 24 hours – adding weight and complexity to the wine. Suggested dishes: Seafood platter, raw vegetables, fondue Savoyarde.
Chateau du Fauga
Chateau du Fauga is an 18th century castle listed as a historical monument, located 200 meters from the banks of the Dordogne in the town of Port Sainte Foy.
Cusumano – Merlot IGT Terre Siciliane, 2018
Rich spicy and plumy flavours on the nose, classic Mediterranean notes on the palate with hints of tobacco and black pepper. Full bodied wine.
85 Points Wine Spectator.
“There’s a wild edge to this medium-bodied red, which sports spicy plum, cherry, underbrush and licorice notes. Drink now. 12,500 cases made.“
Familia Schroeder – Malbec Saurus Select, 2018
This Malbec features an intense dark purplish red that shows maturity. On the nose it is complex – ripe red fruit aromas such as currants, plums and sour cherries melt with some spicy hints. Due to ageing in oak casks some vanilla, bitter chocolate and coffee notes are shown. The mouth-feel is pleasant and well balanced. The long, lingering finish is dominated by sweet, velvety tannins.
Herdade do Esporão – Alandra Branco, Alentejo, 2018
It is floral, fragrant and delicate, with lime and citrus aromas enhancing a fresh and fruity palate.