- You cannot add "Bodegas Escorihuela Gascon - 1884 Estate Grown Viognier, Mendoza, 2016/17" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Cariad Dry White, Llanerch Vineyard, 2018 – COMING SOON –
– The grapes for Llanerchs Cariad Dry white wine are grown in the warmest area in the vineyard allowing the fruit to ripen with lush Citrus and stone fruit flavours and a crisp dry finish. Pairs great with with Salads, Chicken & Fish.
Cariad Off-Dry White, Llanerch Vineyard, 2018 – COMING SOON –
– The Cariad off dry is a blend of the grape varieties produced at Llanerch giving a rounded wine with an all around appeal, and is Llanerch’s best seller. Being off dry but not sweet this can easily be enjoyed on its own, but also works great with Chicken & Fish.
Cariad Sparkling White Brut, Llanerch Vineyard, N/V – COMING SOON –
– The Cariad sparkling brut has crisp citrus notes on the nose & palate with a smooth moose and a fine finish. A great wine for any celebration.
Casal Mendes – Vinho Verde, Minho, Portugal
Classic white produced from indigenous Portuguese varities in the northern Vinho Verde region.
Delicate citrus aromas lead onto a soft, rounded and slightly off dry palate with a light spritz. It combines apple and floral characters with soft tropical notes and fresh acidity on the finish.
Chablis ‘Cellier de la Sabliere’, Louis Jadot, 2018
– Elegant Chablis bursting with white flowers and stone fruits aromas. Long finish with a stony character and a fresh acidity.
Chardonnay, Ancre Hill Estates, 2018
– Cleverly balancing delicateness with power, the aromas and flavours are of light lemon and ripe green apple, displaying hints of honeysuckle & vanilla. The grapes were whole bunch pressed then fermented in stainless steel and oak barrel. It was aged on gross lees for a minimum of 10 months, with natural MLF, no filtration or fining. Ancre Hill Estates is located in the Welsh county of Monmouthshire. The 12 hectares of vineyards are perfectly positioned on south facing slopes close to the border town of Monmouth and the Wye Valley. The estate utilises traditional Biodynamic and Organic Viticultural practices to produce the best possible fruits from carefully sourced and selected varieties with excellent heritage. The wines produced at Ancre Hill express the terroir of ancient mudstone and sandstone soils, giving the wines their character and natural flavours, with no external intervention or manipulation in the winemaking process
Chateau du Fauga – AC Grand Vin Blanc, Montravel, 2018
Lively, fruity aromas. In clayey-limestone soils, the grapes are very ripe and thus give off aromas of candied fruit. Château Fauga is made with 90% Sauvignon, or 100% according to the vintage. Fermentation is carried out at a low temperature with a skin maceration of 24 hours – adding weight and complexity to the wine. Suggested dishes: Seafood platter, raw vegetables, fondue Savoyarde.
Chateau du Fauga
Chateau du Fauga is an 18th century castle listed as a historical monument, located 200 meters from the banks of the Dordogne in the town of Port Sainte Foy.