Bas Armagnac, Domaine de Papolle, 1973, (44% Vol.) – 50cl
Grapes harvested in 1973 on the estate. An eau-de-vie for the connoisseur who knows to take the time needed to gently warm in the hand before discovering the subtlety of a great Bas-Armagnac. The most honored in competitions.
Bas Armagnac, Domaine de Papolle, 1975, (43% Vol.) – 50cl
Golden colour and a nose of stewed orange and black plum. Additional fruit aromas of mature apricot, black plum and apple give smoothness in the mouth.
Bas Armagnac, Domaine de Papolle, 1977, (43% Vol.) – 50cl
A sweet, slightly oxidized nose with caramel and chocolate notes, to be savored by connoisseurs.
Bas Armagnac, Domaine de Papolle, 1982, (42% Vol.) – 50cl
A strong amber color with brown reflections, a nose of dried fruit and toasted almonds. This Bas Armagnac boasts a strong finish with aromas of molten wood.
Bas Armagnac, Domaine de Papolle, 1986, (45% Vol.) – 50cl
A reserved Bas Armagnac, “brut de fut”, which will satisfy lovers of unique Armagnacs.
Bas Armagnac, Domaine de Papolle, Hors d’Age, (40% Vol.) – 70cl
Minimum age 10 years. Domaine de Papolle create this Armagnac to be elegant, round, smooth, and balanced. This Armagnac has a feminine spirit that will delight those who wish to discover the wonders of Armagnac as well as those who already know it well.
Black Pig Distillery – Costa Alentejana Gin (50cl – 40% Vol.)
– The Gin Black Pig Costa Alentejana (Alentejo Coast) is a sensory experience, that reflects an immense blue sea, golden beach sands, monumental cliffs and breath taking views of an alentejo coast full of colors and aromas. This incredible coast has the climate that serves as a sanctuary for the gin’s botanicals that inspire this gin. The citric flavours, filled with freshness from the alentejo lemons, wild fragancies from the dune’s junipers, the delicate flower touch of the rosemary are the essence of this gin. Symbol of the preservation, respect and harmony with the ecosystem, the “Pata Negra”, is the flagship of the Alentejo, representing a territory where he always lived. From this perfect symbiosis between nature, the alchemy of aromas and the production process, an ecological cycle is created, from the harvest to the bottle. More than a gin, a perfume, that essence that makes you close your eyes and to do that time travel that awakes your senses and remembers you of the aromas from the trails, dunes and sea of the Alentejo Coast.
– This gin won the gold medal in the Frankfurt International Trophy 2019 and in the Women ́s wine and spirits awards 2019
– Botanicals: Alentejo Lemon, Gumrock rose, pennyroyal, french lavender, rosemary, ginger and other botanicals picked up from the Vicentine route.
Black Pig Distillery – Medronho Aguardente (50cl – 43% Vol.)
– In the begining of 2018, we oficially launched our Medronho aguardente, produced in traditional copper still, in the heart of the montado, inner Alentejo, in harmony with the black pig. From this perfect symbiosys, this special product is born and has unique identity.
It’s a very smooth product, with intense taste, made with fruits handpicked in the Alentejo coast. It’s destilled twice after 4 to 5 months of fermentation. It’s made in a controlled enviroment, with the best pratices in terms of production, health and safety conditions.
This drink is a limited special edition, that takes half a year to be produced, from picking up the fruit, fermentation of the fruit, destilations, resting stage and finally bottling process.
– Botanicals: Hand picked medronhos in the medronheiro orchards in the Alentejo coast
Black Pig Distillery – Montado Alentejano Gin (50cl – 42% Vol.)
– The Gin of the Montado personifies the rural identity of the Alentejo and of an unique ecosystem, the “Montado”. Between Oak Olms and Holm Oaks, in perfect harmony with nature and Alentejo’s traditions, it’s produced a dry Gin, where the essencies of the earth prevail. In the fields, the “Pata Negra”, the lord of the “Montado” lives and it’s the inspiration source that contributes in a decisive manner to the preservation of this mediterranean ecosystem. Excusively produced with biological botanicals, from cork, to acorn and carob, they are picked up and distilled and posteriorly reinstated in the ecosystem, respecting nature’s balance. From this perfect symbiosis between nature, the alchemy of aromas and the production process, an ecological cycle is created, from the harvest to the bottle. To experience this Gin, an unique experience, is to remember and live the Alentejo, “Patrimony of time”
– This gin won a great gold medal, in the international Virtus awards 2019, being considered the best gin in the competition, a gold medal in the Stuttgart International Spirits Competition 2019, gold medal in the China Wine & Spirits Awards, a silver medal in the Gin Super premium category in the Luxury Masters 2019 and a gold medal in the Women’s wine and spirits awards 2019.
– Botanicals: Carob, acorn, almonds, walnuts, chestnuts and other botanicals handpicked in the montado from Alentejo
Black Pig Distillery – Rum Ilha do Pessegueiro (70cl – 38.6% Vol.)
– Ilha do Pessegueiro (Peach Island), mythical place of legends and pirate histories serve as inspiration for this Rum. An intense Rum, influenced by the spices obtained in the old trade routes by historical portuguese navigators that explored remote parts of África and Asia and with botanicals from the Alentejo. With this Rum, we reinvent a classic drink, through identitary aromas from the portuguese maritime history with contemporary caracther of the Alentejo. An incomparable Rum, for unforgettable moments, that remind you of Portugal and Alentejo.
– Botanicals: Molasse of the sugar cane, vanilla, virginia tobacco leaves, coffee grains, peaches and other botanicals from the Alentejo Coast.
Boigin, Distilled Gin, Silvio Carta (50cl – 40% Vol.)
– The name “Boigin” refers to the Italian word for ox: bue. “Boi” is a play on the word “Bue” hence Boigin. Citrus tree flavours and notes of indigenous Sardinian herbs. On the palate is spicy, with expressive notes of botanical herbs and a typical gin aftertaste.
Gin 13 (70cl – 40% Vol.)
– Bright zesty orange and a pang of liquorice, with an underlay of spiciness from cardamon and peppery juniper.
– Gin 13 is a Portuguese gin with a very literal name, because it’s made with a selection of 13 botanicals, including tangerine, almond, liquorice, jasmine flower and black tea.
Distillation of all the botanicals occurs in traditional stills four times, except for the lemon and lemongrass, which are added to the basket of botanists.
The 13th ingredient of this gin is also interesting, as it is the humble hop, which is typically associated with brewing beer.
One for superstitious, the bottle design references the unlucky number and its symbolism, as its dotted with black cats, clovers and skulls.
Ginraw, Gastronomic Gin (70cl – 42.3% Vol.)
– Full bodies and voluminous on the palate, it is smooth, pleasant and elegant. Floral aspects with a velvety feel, spicy and effervescent hints and subtle smoky nuance. Freshness and warmth evenly coexist with a balsamic background, characteristic of juniper. Lingering finish on the palate is long and delightful. A unique, low-temperature distillation process combining traditional systems with the latest gastronomic techniques. This preserves the essence and freshness of their selection of Mediterranean (lemon, citron,laurel) and exotic botanicals (kaffir lime leaves, black cardomom, coriander seeds) which combined in just the right proportions with juniper, result in unparalleled flavour and aroma. Ginraw is made in small batches to ensure the excellence of quality and taste in each bottle, that defines their reason for being.
Hennessy XO Cognac
The first wave, rich in dried-fruit aromas such as prunes and dried figs overcomes you. The aromas evolve to more dense notes of chocolate and black pepper, mellowed by cinnamon, clove and cardamom.
Very balanced on the palate, XO confirms the aromas discovered by scent: dried fruit and chocolate. Elegant and robust, it reveals balance, roundness and harmony among aromas underlined by the strength of peppery notes and vegetable fragrances from the oak.
A lovely long aftertaste is enrobed in velvet, conferring the last sweet notes of cinnamon and vanilla.
Martell Cordon Bleu Extra Old Cognac
- Martell Cordon Bleu Extra Cognac is a new take on an old favorite, with some subtle differences. The first is the age of the cognac. The normal Cordon Bleu is an XO quality, but, as the name suggests, this new model is an Extra Cognac. Whilst it still has a lot in common with the original Cordon Bleu blend (a large proportion of Borderies eaux-de-vie and candied fruit aromas), this brand new product delights with its depth and taste sensations.
Sharish “Blue Magic” Gin (50cl – 40% Vol.)
– A bright blue Portuguese gin from the Sharish range – the magnificent colour comes from extracts of a flower known as blue pea, and when you mix the gin with tonic, it turns pink! Botanicals also include juniper, coriander, angelica root, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, lemon peel, strawberry and raspberry.
Sharish “Pera Rocha” Gin (50cl – 40% Vol.)
– A limited edition expression from Sharish Gin, featuring a rather unusual ingredient – Pera Rocha, a variety of pear native to Portugal!
Refreshing and fruity, the pear influence showing clearly. Light juniper and a touch of mixed peel sharpness.
Sharish Gin Orange Blossom (50cl – 40% Vol.)
– A limited edition gin from Sharish in Portugal. This Orange Blossom expression is inspired by and aims to celebrate the spring season, so expect lots of lovely fresh floral notes here. Garnish with a ribbon of orange peel in a G&T to bring that citrus to the fore.