– A complex sparkling rose made from the Regent grape variety. Petal pink in appearance, with aromas of crushed red fruit. Delicate hints of rosehip, cranberry and raspberry on the palate with an elegant subtle finish.
– The Cariad off dry is a blend of the grape varieties produced at Llanerch giving a rounded wine with an all around appeal, and is Llanerch’s best seller. Being off dry but not sweet this can easily be enjoyed on its own, but also works great with Chicken & Fish.
– A clear pale yellow colour, this wine looks like summer in a glass. On the nose it has fresh green apple aromas coupled with scents of gooseberry, stone fruits and meadow grass. This is followed up on the palate with refreshing flavours of crisp green apple and ripe nectarine. The wine has a nice mineral aspect that is pursued by a generous citrus acidity. It is perfect on its own over a long lunch although it would also sit well with seafood and light chicken dishes.
– Light lemon and ripe green apple, hints of honeysuckle & vanilla
– Cleverly balancing delicateness with power, the aromas and flavours are of light lemon and ripe green apple, displaying hints of honeysuckle & vanilla. The grapes were whole bunch pressed then fermented in stainless steel and oak barrel. It was aged on gross lees for a minimum of 10 months, with natural MLF, no filtration or fining. Ancre Hill Estates is located in the Welsh county of Monmouthshire. The 12 hectares of vineyards are perfectly positioned on south facing slopes close to the border town of Monmouth and the Wye Valley. The estate utilises traditional Biodynamic and Organic Viticultural practices to produce the best possible fruits from carefully sourced and selected varieties with excellent heritage. The wines produced at Ancre Hill express the terroir of ancient mudstone and sandstone soils, giving the wines their character and natural flavours, with no external intervention or manipulation in the winemaking process.