Llaethliw Red, 2018
– Light purple and ready to be enjoyed in its youth. It has aromas of ripe plum and dark cherries with notes of blackberry, cassis and an earthy undertone that leads on to a soft and smooth tannin structure. Incredibly soft an easy to drink, this wine is light enough to be chilled down slightly, and enjoyed with a tuna steak from the BBQ during the summer, or on its own with roast chicken, game or lamb during the cooler months.
Llaethliw Rosé, 2017
– Bright watermelon flesh in colour, this wine offers a pleasant floral nose with hints of juicy stone fruits and crisp red apple. Once in the mouth you will experience bags of juicy citrus acidity with some notes of raspberry and sour cherry. Certainly one for the warmer summer months, to be enjoyed in the sunshine with friends or as an aperitif.
Llaethliw White, 2018
– A clear pale yellow colour, this wine looks like summer in a glass. On the nose it has fresh green apple aromas coupled with scents of gooseberry, stone fruits and meadow grass. This is followed up on the palate with refreshing flavours of crisp green apple and ripe nectarine. The wine has a nice mineral aspect that is pursued by a generous citrus acidity. It is perfect on its own over a long lunch although it would also sit well with seafood and light chicken dishes.
Pefriog, Conwy Vineyard, 2018
– Winner of a silver medal in the 2017 International Wine challenge! This is a sparkling wine made from the Solaris grape using the traditional method. It has the classic nose of Brioche and biscuit, but on the palate we find an amazing complexity of nectarine peel, hints of blossom flavours, with a beautiful creamy finish. Pefriog means sparkling/bubbles in Welsh and this is a truly unique quality wine from North Wales!
Regent Rose, Conwy Vineyard, 2019
– A complex dry rosé using the Regent grape, grown on the vineyard in Anglesey. A nose of crushed red berry with wild strawberries and red pear notes on the palate. Great to quaff on a summer’s day but also a wine that works perfectly with Asian style dishes.
Rondo, Conwy Vineyard, 2018
– Beautiful medium bodied red wine with hedgerow fruit aromas and flavours of blackberry. The gentle use of one-year old oak gives a soft rounded flavour that marries with the wine’s natural acidity. A perfect accompaniment for grilled lamb or mature cheese.