Showing all 8 results
– Nettles, gooseberry & white peach with a nice fleshy mid palate and good length of finish.
– Off dry rosé, made mainly from Pinot Noir and a touch of Pinot Gris. Light, fruity bouquet, fresh palate with red berry fruits.
– Lovely salmon pink rose. Wild strawberry & summer pudding aromas which carry well into the flavour. A crisp finish.
– Bright colour & good mousse in the glass. Crisp acidity with a long finish & pleasant aftertaste.
– A nicely balanced, light, fruity red. Red cherries and raspberries with a hint of gooseberry. Lovely red to chill for the summer.
Interesting nose of dark fruits and cedar. Fresh, clean, rich fruit palate with good tannins.
Start Shopping Now