– Lovely salmon pink rose. Wild strawberry & summer pudding aromas which carry well into the flavour. A crisp finish.
– Bright colour & good mousse in the glass. Crisp acidity with a long finish & pleasant aftertaste.
– Nettles, gooseberry & white peach with a nice fleshy mid palate and good length of finish.
Renaissance is a dry, crisp, still white wine produced from the 2018 harvest from Reichensteiner, Phoenix & Schönburger grapes.
It has aromas and flavours of green apple, fennel and stone fruit with refreshing citrus notes,
Perfect as an aperitif, with grilled fish, seafood, white meat or goat’s cheese.
– Off dry rosé, made mainly from Pinot Noir and a touch of Pinot Gris. Light, fruity bouquet, fresh palate with red berry fruits.
– A nicely balanced, light, fruity red. Red cherries and raspberries with a hint of gooseberry. Lovely red to chill for the summer.
Interesting nose of dark fruits and cedar. Fresh, clean, rich fruit palate with good tannins.
Viader VintnersUned 14Parc Busnes WatersideFfordd LambyCaerdydd CF3 2ET
+44 (0) 29 2036 9222
Viader VintnersUnit 14Waterside Business ParkLamby WayCardiff CF3 2ET
Start Shopping Now